- This event has passed.
CABINET OF LIVING CINEMA: 100 YEARS TOUR
July 2 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm£3 – £10
#100years Tour: Enchanted Cinema – Bournemouth Natural Science Museum
Cabinet of Living Cinema is one of our regular and favourite festival performers. This rich programme features a century of European animation and avant-garde cinema with specially composed live scores.
#100years Tour: Enchanted Cinema is a magical outdoor cinema event complete with a replica of Max’s Boat from the Where the Wild Things Are 1973 animation. Guest violinist Jack Maguire of CODA Fiddle Orchestra performs jazz and klezmer music from the 1920s. In the main programme, audiences are invited to participate in creating sound FX and narrating the Wild Things animation.
This is an outdoor event so we advise audience members come suitably prepared for rain or shine! Please bring:
- An umbrella (showers will not stop play but see our cancellation policy in case of biblical summer storms)
- Plastic cup/glass for bar purchases/ refills. Cash for bar.
The event has a 1920s Berlin-Paris-NY (non-obligatory) dress theme.
Our ticketing policy is pay what you can, either £3, £5 or £10.
All ticket income goes towards supporting our artists for future events and commissions so please support them!
COVID-19 AND GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
We will be following Government guidelines for all events to make sure we provide a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Keep up to date on our website as events may have to change or be cancelled should any new restrictions come into play on the day.
We will email ticket holders of any changes to events.
Keeping you safe
Our policy is to:
- Give you a warm welcome at a safe distance
- Use signage to help you maintain social distance
- Provide hand sanitiser for you to use
- Reduce capacity if required
- Ask you to limit social interactions before, during and after the event
- Encourage audience members aged 11+ to wear a face covering