In the run up to the festival we are calling on our volunteers to “BEAF UP!” We need people to help with everything from marketing and distribution to being on hand at events.
So, lets meet up and mobilise to make this year’ festival a blast:
Training and induction evening: 4pm-6pm Wednesday 11th April 2018 or drop in on 4pm-6pm Wednesday 18th April 2018 at Factory Studios Boscombe where we will cover the following roles:
- Getting the word out in advance of the festival launch;
- Attending events and adding to our social media and press coverage;
- Attending the events and collecting feedback;
If you are more of a hands on person you might fancy coming to our second training evening: 4pm-6pm Thursday 19th April 2018 at The Factory Studios:
- Being on hand to help our commissioned artists with install work during the festival.
- Being on hand for our artisan festival on 7th May 2018.
Tea and cake provided during training sessions.
Volunteers will get a T-shirt and free entry to the events they are volunteering at, an invitation to our launch party at 60 Million Post Cards as well as a VIP ticket to our closing party.
Let us know if you are coming to the training events: